no guys allowed, girly problem

superchickk51
on 1/9/12 1:54 pm
 I'm 2 weeks post op, and I have discharge I've had 2 yeast infections in my life one was when I was prego, and one in november, tom is almost here, should I be worried I have some left over meds from the last one I had. is this a normal thing please help. 

sorry about being personal.

(deactivated member)
on 1/9/12 2:01 pm - Southeast, TX
I had my very first (and I hope only) infection just a few days after surgery...I got an OTC medication and it knocked it out pretty quick.
SassyItalian
on 1/9/12 2:33 pm - Basseterre, St. Kitts and Nevis
you were given antibiotics in the hospital which can unfortunately kill your body's healthy flora along with bad bacteria, so yeast infections are common after being given antibiotics. you can try and repopulate your body with healthy organisms, start eating yogurt if allowed, in the meantime i would get a full course of medication from your gyn, try calling first. doing a partial course of meds can leave the most resistant organisms.

HW: 258lbs  SW: 240   CW: 140  I am 5 foot 7 and 30 years old               
                 VSG 12/21/10  Plastics: Tummy tuck, breast lift, and augmentation 11/3/11
                                             Soon to be veterinarian!! xoxo

superchickk51
on 1/9/12 3:09 pm
 Thank you, I have another full dose, of meds I got. 

Shea_G
on 1/9/12 8:56 pm - KY
I had a yeas infection a few days after surger as well then TOM came. If you already have meds thats great. The last thing we need after surgery is something else to deal with. I tell you, we as women have to deal with so many things! I hope it goes a way soon.
Chris Waffle
on 1/10/12 12:40 am - Cypress, CA
Ahhh, so glad I jumped on to OH this morning!  Wait, no guys allowed? My bad!

Join me at #OH2013

HW: 375 SW: 295 CW: 195

I'm in it to win it!

buttercupnectar
on 1/10/12 12:44 am
I was miserable after I came home because I am apparently allergic to the soap the hospital uses on it's bed linens!  Finally, I realized I also had a yeast thing going as well.  My surgoen wrote me a scripts for 3 days of diflucan.  My Pcp had written one for just one day and that didn't cut it.  My surgeon said I should have called him first  because he always doeses up his female patients  because it is so common for females after all those antibiotics.

superchickk51
on 1/10/12 2:14 am
 to all the guys I tried to warn you. lol hope yall have a great day. 

Most Active