Scale and Non Scale victories

amidwife4u
on 1/14/12 1:24 am, edited 1/14/12 1:26 am
Well, I am about 3.5 months out from my surgery.  I call myself a stair step loser cause I will lose then be flat for 1-3 weeks then drop again and repeat. I still have trouble drinking regular water and struggle to get in my 2 liters a day.  Most days I am lucky to get in 1 liter a day, plus the tea I drink in the morning.  Well today I got on the scale and dropped 2 lbs.  Very excited about that.  I have lost a total of 43.5 lbs since surgery and have 46 lbs to go till I reach my goal...almost half way there. 

I haven't measured in a while, so I did my measurements and boy did I get a surprise.  I lost 8.25 inches off my body since the last time I measured.....and I did the math and found out I have lost 23.25 inches off my body since I first measured about a week after surgery.  I started out wearing a size 20 and am now in a size 12 comfortably.  I am 11 lbs away from 165 lbs, the lowest have been during the past 8 years, but my goal is 130 or a size 4-6. 

So excited to see the progress!  I am not a fast loser, but I am steadily losing....and love that I have lost so much in inches.  I will have to figure out how to post pics soon and do some before and after pics on here since seeing others pics are so inspiring to me!

HW 232 SW 218  WT when leaving hospital 219.5
mylifegr8
on 1/14/12 1:59 am - IL
Congrats, I think I might be the same way a stair step loser. A loss is still a loss slow or fast.
BriarRose
on 1/14/12 2:01 am
UH, you ARE a fast loser ! You have very high expectations for yourself !!! You have done fabulously and I'm sure you will continue to do so !!! Yeah for you !!!
wwjdmommy
on 1/14/12 3:32 am - maud, TX
I wish I had done this surgery when I weighed in low 200's instead it was high 300's bummer!!!!!!!!! You have done great and I pray you reach your goal soon!!

BETHC500
on 1/14/12 4:24 am
Awesome and inspiring... way to go...

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 82 views