tomrrows the day

Dawn L.
on 1/29/12 8:21 am
tomrrow morning I will be sleeved hope everything goes great a litlle afraid but I'm sure everything will be fine. Hope all other sleevers surgerys goes well also talk with you all in a couple of days.
kalamon5
on 1/29/12 8:27 am - TN
VSG on 02/06/12
Good luck!!  It is normal to be nervous.  You will be fine.  I am scheduled for Feb 6th and i'm so nervous.  Try not to think about it and focus on getting healthy.
SouthernmostStar
on 1/29/12 8:29 am
VSG on 01/25/12

Good luck, Dawn!

Just remember that even if you feel a little like you got hit by a truck right after the surgery, no matter what you can tolerate it for the short period of time.

I was sleeved five days ago.  My pain is much less.  The swelling's gone down in my throat which makes it much easier to swallow.  I'm really doing well.  You'll see!  It will go well for you too.

One thing -- after surgery your mouth will feel extremely dry.  Ask the nursing staff in your room for some swabs.  Even if you can't drink anything yet, you can swab moisutre in your mouth and that will help a lot.

We'll see you back here after your surgery!
Mary

Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Countrygirl77
on 1/29/12 8:36 am
Me too! Good luck hope Ur surgery goes well!!
Chanciekd
on 1/29/12 8:46 am - MS
VSG on 01/23/12
Dawn,
I wish you the best of luck.  I had my surgery last Monday.  Tomorrow will be day 7.  I was just like you - scared.  I said my prayers about it the night before.  The morning of - I went in with a peace inside.
I have not had ANY problems.  Everything went fine. 
Wish you the best.
mommy794
on 1/29/12 10:02 am

GOOD LUCK! let us know how you are feeling when you are up to it, and IM SURE u will do great! I'm also on the 6th... starting liquids tomorrow! 

msharp
on 1/29/12 10:54 am - Holland, MI
VSG on 02/29/12
Good Luck Dawn:

I am sure you  will  be  fine.  I  have  my surgery on Feb 29  so  excited  for you.   best of  luck  Mary
kahlana
on 1/29/12 5:41 pm - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
Good luck Dawn. Will be swinging chickens for you and your surgical team today.

My Blog My Facebook

tracyzabelle
on 1/29/12 7:13 pm - NJ
VSG on 04/20/12
Best of luck to you today Dawn! Looking forward to hearing all about it.
CheeseLover
on 1/29/12 7:37 pm
VSG on 02/16/12
Good luck to you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 159 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 431 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 452 views