Sleeved on 13th and feeling soo good :)

Arathi B.
on 2/14/12 5:59 pm - Bangalore, India
hey guys  i was sleeved on 13th all went well... didnt have much pain though but little discomfort ..
had little chest pain and shoulder ache ..... today am back home tryin to sip water and skimmed milk

loe you see you all back
katier825
on 2/14/12 6:11 pm
I was wondering how you were doing. Glad to hear you are well! It may take a little time to work up to getting all your fluids in. It gets better each day. Take care!
Arathi B.
on 2/15/12 12:09 pm - Bangalore, India
Thanks for all your good wishes .... jjust waiting to get better just wondering when do i actually stand on scale to check ma weight
katier825
on 2/15/12 5:53 pm
I think a lot of us are addicted to the scale - I still am and weigh daily.  Keep in mind that with surgery most people gain several pounds from the IV fluids.  It may be a couple of weeks before you start seeing the weight start to fall off.  Just in time for the 3 week stall.  Try not to get frustrated though.  As long as you stick to your plan and get plenty of protein and fluids, the weight loss will continue.

Have a great day!
Arathi B.
on 2/18/12 12:15 am - Bangalore, India
Thanks katier :) HAVE KEPT MY SCALE away so i dont weigh everyday..... i am on clear liquid as sugested by doc.... but i dont feel the fullness with 50 ml of drink  like with clear  soups ,so actually kinda worried is my restriction too less??
katier825
on 2/19/12 12:50 am
you won't feel restriction much until you get to regular food.  fluids will go right thru.  that's why they tell you not to drink with the food.  it will pu**** thru too quickly and you won't feel full as long or may eat too much.  just take it slow and you'll do ok!
Arathi B.
on 2/19/12 1:47 pm - Bangalore, India
Thanks Kate you have been so sweet to reply to all my queries thanks for all your support please keep in touch today am back to work still on liquids till wednesday
specialone
on 2/14/12 7:08 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
VSG on 02/15/12
CONGRATS, I'M GLAD EVERYTHING WENT WELL FOR YOU! I'M BEING SLEEVED THIS MORNING, I HOPE MY RECOVERY GOES AS SMOOTH AS YOURS! PLEASE KEEP US POSTED ON HOW YOUR DOING!
    S/W233        
Arathi B.
on 2/15/12 12:11 pm - Bangalore, India
Congrads dear how are you feeling today.. am pretty ok just incision at drain hurts ....hope your doing well and able to take liquids easily.....
AmberK
on 2/15/12 12:53 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with
 So glad to hear you are doing well! What was your chest and shoulder ache from? Gas? 
Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 101 views