11 Months Post Op, 2 mo post breast lift (Pic)

Sweetitalian1
on 2/20/12 11:43 pm - CA
I was #237 pre-op and now I am hold at around #140. My goal is to lose 3 more pounds by the 1 year mark to hit the century club. I am training for my 2nd Half marathon for April 1st. This time I am running the majority with little walking. I walked the last half marathon I did in November. I never thought I would be a runner....who would of thought. it's good to see at 41 i am still learning about myself and what we are capable if we put our mind to it. i am also considering a mini-triathlon for 2013.

In maintenance, I think it is important to keep setting new goals. it keeps me on track.

Shagdoll
on 2/20/12 11:47 pm
I'm still in the losing phase but I know it's critical for long term success for us all to keep goals even during maintenance. You look great! Thanks for your update!
onemoretry
on 2/20/12 11:48 pm - GA
VSG on 03/21/12
You are stunning! You will make centruy club before you know it.
HT: 5'4"      HW: 251  SW: 237  CW: 172 GW: 135 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
"You can control how much water you drink, how much protein/carbs/cals you consume, and how much you exercise. FOCUS on those and not the scale, because no matter how hard we try, we do not control the scale." ~  acbbrown

Faye56
on 2/20/12 11:50 pm
VSG on 07/19/11 with
Wooohooo... you look beautiful!!
Congrats on your weight loss, marathons AND your lift.

"Encourage instead of criticize.  Love instead of hate.  Hope instead of doubt. Give instead of take.  Trust instead of worry.  We open our hearts to others so that they will be prompted to open their hearts to God"  Lucy Swindoll

denebbers
on 2/21/12 12:32 am - Townsend, MA
VSG on 10/13/11 with
WOW HOT HOT HOT! looking good
KSqtpie
on 2/21/12 1:33 am - Overland Park, KS
VSG on 07/09/12
WOW--you look fantastic!! My motivation for moving towards this surgery was watching a good friend who had recently lost 70 lbs run the Nike Women's marathon in San Francisco. I couldn't even walk up 1 of those dang hills, but here she was running up and down them IN A MARATHON! It blew my mind and really got me motivated. Good luck to you! Just know that through your strength and determination, you are showing others that it CAN be done. :)
1london
on 2/21/12 2:02 am

WOW!!!!  You look absolutely beautiful!!!  You must be so happy.

Congratulations on your great accomplishments and best wishes on your future marathons/mini triathlons.......how awesome is that?!  :)

soulsister
on 2/21/12 2:17 am - NY
Congrats! You look amazing!
I am jealous of your arms. How did you keep them so tight?
Mine look like lunch lady arms!
Sweetitalian1
on 2/21/12 2:18 am - CA
Thank you to everyone for their feedback and praise.

I take each day as it comes and when I fall off the wagon I do my best to pick myself up and try again.

I should also add...I am also 11 months smoke free after 20 years of smoking. i quit cold turkey the day of surgery.

Shanester66
on 2/21/12 2:33 am - PA
VSG on 02/09/12
Wow...thats awesome! Good for you!
Thanks for all the help!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op