TODAY is THE day!!! It's 2AM and I CAN'T sleep!

seekingslimness
on 2/23/12 4:29 pm
VSG on 02/24/12
Today is the day, I get my sleeve today.  I am so excited/scared/nervous that I can't sleep!  That's really gonna such this afternoon.  Hubby and I had a great "last meal" just the two of us tonight but I didn't completely binge.  Now that I can't eat/drink with surgery to happen in about 5 hours I am thirsty and I would love a snack but no, just a little longer and it will all be okay.  I did sleep till 1 in the afternoon cause I had so much trouble falling asleep last night so maybe that is adding to the insomnia tonight.  I may go to the living and watch the episode of my 600 lb life that is recorded nothing else to do.  Vitamins and protein drinks for after surgery, check, broth and crystal light, check, ready for a whole new life, check.  No wonder I can't sleep, far too much going through my mind.  Wish me luck and keep in your prayers, I am off to do fat girl laundry for one of the last times!

NIKKI

melz1974
on 2/23/12 4:57 pm
VSG on 07/10/12
Good Luck!!  Sending nothing but good vibes your way!! 
Allie A.
on 2/23/12 5:14 pm - Canada
Don't worry about not sleeping. You'll have plenty of time to do that in the hospital. Good luck.
Michelle H.
(Rainbomama)

on 2/23/12 6:14 pm - LA
VSG on 02/27/12
Wooooooooohooooooooooo for you!!! I'll be in your shoes Sunday night. I'm sure I won't be able to sleep either. Good luck and enjoy the ride.
doggz109
on 2/23/12 6:24 pm - CA
VSG on 01/12/12
Don't worry.....you will be sleeping soon! 
RoyBoy
on 2/23/12 7:26 pm - WI
Good Luck to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just think, in a few short months you will be thin. Pretty amazing isn't it. Keep us posted.

specialone
on 2/23/12 7:36 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
VSG on 02/15/12
WOOOHOOO!!!!! I'M HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! I'LL KEEP YOU IN PRAYER AND KEEP US POSTED!
    S/W233        
onemoretry
on 2/23/12 8:32 pm - GA
VSG on 03/21/12
I know I am going to be the exact same way when my time comes. You are doing fine, like everyone else you will get plenty of sleep at the hospital.  Praying that all goes well and for your speedy recovery.
HT: 5'4"      HW: 251  SW: 237  CW: 172 GW: 135 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
"You can control how much water you drink, how much protein/carbs/cals you consume, and how much you exercise. FOCUS on those and not the scale, because no matter how hard we try, we do not control the scale." ~  acbbrown

Mimi77
on 2/23/12 8:45 pm
VSG on 04/04/12
Praying for surgical success and a speedy recovery for you!
Shagdoll
on 2/23/12 9:00 pm
Just wanna say congrats on your big day! I will keep you in my thoughts for a smooth recovery!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 100 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 324 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 368 views