I'VE GOT A DATE!!!!!

sutherngrl94
on 2/28/12 3:02 am - Raleigh, NC
April 24th is my surgery date!  I'm so excited and a little nervous (never had surgery before).  I'm preparing everyone (including myself) for everything as much as possible.  So far everyone is supportive which is awesome and I am trying my best to educate and calm fears.  They all know I'm excited  but want to know more about the surgery which is understandable.  I'm having the sleeve which they are a little more comfortable with because of all of the issues they've heard about with the others (fair enough I guess). 

It'll be here before I know it!  Any suggestions on ways to get ready?
AmberK
on 2/28/12 3:09 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with
 Congrats! It feels like yesterday that I scheduled my sleeve, and I only have a week to go! It will be here before you know it! 
Shagdoll
on 2/28/12 3:36 am
I would start to incorporate good eating habits now if you havent already. I don't know if your doctor has you on a weigh loss plan before surgery but any weight loss you have can only help in the long run.
Good luck with everything & keep us posted!
See you on the loser's bench really soon!
goingforit1
on 2/28/12 4:20 am
VSG on 02/04/12 with
Congrats! That is so exciting and it'll be here before ya know it!!!!  If you aren't already, I'd start some sort of exercise program NOW to have your heart in the best shape possible.  You're recovery will be easier and you will already have that habit going for you post surgery.  best of luck to you!  
sarahr0
on 2/28/12 7:12 am
VSG on 05/16/12
 When did you first start out on this journey?  I just went to my first seminar.
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 56 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 56 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 227 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 303 views