26 days and counting come on 3/27/12

MelG01
on 3/1/12 11:44 am
My surgery is in 26 days and I am really excited,  I started my pre op diet a month ago to get my mind and body ready for the low carb low cal life style I was about to commit too.  I have already lost 30 lbs and couldnt be anymore excited. 
Michelle H.
(Rainbomama)

on 3/1/12 12:03 pm - LA
VSG on 02/27/12
Congrats to you!! My doctor didn't require a preoperative diet, otherwise I would have found it far more difficult to do. I admire your tenacity and determination. I hope the days just fly by for you!
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Michelle from Louisiana

moonglo82
on 3/1/12 12:06 pm
VSG on 03/29/12
Mel,

I'm right behind ya girl! I hope we run into each other out there, since I'll be there on March 28th for my surgery the 29th. I'm with you... the end of this month cannot come fast enough!

I thought the paperwork I got from Nina said to do a low carb diet for a week? Have you been doing this on your own accord? I was going to start this weekend anyways, but just want to make sure I'm not behind!

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

MelG01
on 3/1/12 9:45 pm
Ms Nina did say to only do it a week out but I have a lifetime of bad eating habits and wanted to get ready for the new change that is going to have to be made so I started REALLY early.  Then as I started losing it turned into a challange to me to see how much weight I could lose before surgery.  I also hope we can run into each other while we are there.  You are not behind, I just got a head start.   Have you already started buying your protein?  I have gotten some isopure drinks and going to start buying my protein powder.  I do know from my husband that he LOVES the pure protein chocolate powder.  It smells like hot chocolate to me.  have a couple different flavor samples to try. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 79 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views