And the bra size keeps going down!!! lol Loving it.

huggers33
on 3/4/12 10:54 am - Windsor, Canada
Went for a weigh in on Thursday and have lost a total of 130 lbs (36 lbs pre op).

Went bra shopping on Friday...was a 54H at my highest.  Drum roll please.......
I am now fitting into a 48 DDD !!!!  They were $10 each and buy 2 get 1 free...so I bought a size smaller and only have about 1/4" to go before it fits!!!

I am starting to see the weight loss myself, but my head is still telling me that I should be wearing my 5X and 6X clothing...when I can fit into 3X and 4X clothing just fine.  I need to get my brain to catch up with me.
moonglo82
on 3/4/12 10:58 am
VSG on 03/29/12
Wow! You're doing great! Keep up the awesome work!

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

hwag5149
on 3/4/12 12:59 pm
ok serious question... i started at a 46 KK and i've lost 65ish pounds already and they are losing quickly. I'm excited for them to get smaller but not crazy small. My question is, do they turn into "mutant boobs?" Like, when you have really large breasts and lose a significant amount of weight, do you have to do the "roll up" thing? After 65 pounds I already have no "meat" at the top of my bra so I'm just wondering. If it's too personal, I understand but I'm kind of feeling  like I'm going to have to put mine in a wheel barrel soon!

HW 380.8+  SW- 371.4  CW- 234.4  GW- 200 

huggers33
on 3/4/12 7:12 pm - Windsor, Canada
Lots of hanging skin.  And very droopy.  I am going to have breast reconstruction once I reach goal.  I bought a "push up" bra, and it looks just fine, but it does take some repositioning.  But I am not going to fret over it because I am getting healthier, and am willing to sacrifice some cosmetic things until goal is reached, then deal with it then.
Most Active