6 days from surgery and ...

skinnytra77
on 3/6/12 10:00 pm
 I am sick days away from surgery and has had a hell of a week.  Not only did i have to kick my husband out monday night because I found out he was doing drugs.  With my brother no less.   Then yesterday I woke up with an aweful fever and dizziness.  Today I also have a bit fever but I don't feel as bad as I did yesterday.  I didn't even to work today and I have never called out sick from work in 9 years.  UGh!!!   Sorry to vent, but I hope this doesn't make my surgery get postponed.   
Thanks for listening
(deactivated member)
on 3/6/12 10:21 pm - Phoenix, AZ
VSG on 05/04/12 with
Go to the doc if you can. You may need an antibiotic. Hope the stress goes down and you feel better!
specialone
on 3/6/12 10:35 pm - Virginia Beach, VA
VSG on 02/15/12
FIRST OF ALL LET ME GIVE YOU A BIG OH HUG!!!!! YOU NEED TO CONTACT YOUR DOCTOR TO GET SOME ANTIBIOTICS AND DRINK FLUIDS LIKE YOUV'E NEVER DRANKED BEFORE! I'M KEEPING YOU IN PRAYER AND PLEASE KEEP US POSTED!!!!
    S/W233        
skinnytra77
on 3/6/12 10:36 pm
 Thank you.. I can definatley use one.  I will probably call my dr later.  
bbearsmama
on 3/6/12 10:38 pm
RNY on 02/28/13
Oh girl-I am so sorry that you are having to go through all of this right now.  Do you feel comfortable going through with surgery still? It sounds like you have a ton on your plate if you are dealing with marital issues. Are you feeling okay emotionally?

Sending hugs and prayers your way.

Take care of yourself.

Hugs,
Pam

"B" bears' mama from Texas
Follow my journey on youtube: "bbearsmama" 

SW: 210 CW: 123.6

Traci M.
on 3/6/12 11:01 pm - CT
VSG on 03/13/12
ohhhh nooo I'm sorry hun.You need to rest drink lots of tea and chicken soup I swear it works!! Youve come sooo far to turn back now.You know I've. Told you b4 you cld pm me any time xo

Traci

newfie02_11
on 3/6/12 11:47 pm - Canada
 you need to get some antibiotics into you..a week before my surgery i came down with a very bad sinius infection called my doctor up and told him when i was haviong my surgery and he got on meds right away..there was no problem my surgey went ahead as planned..its been a week ago yesterday since i had it done and feeling great....you are under alot of stress also ...hope this was hepful to you...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 152 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 427 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 445 views