What's your favorite protein drink?

vocalcoach
on 3/16/12 11:56 pm - MD
Jay Robb powder for me!  I get the Chocolate from Propel nutrition.com or Amazon in 80 oz bags!  It's egg white protein, no lactose, all natural, made with Stevia!

I can't do the pre-made ones because of my lactose intolerance.  I add lactaid milk, 1 tsp natural peanut butter and a few slices of banana to mine. YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

It's like having a reeses pb cup for breakfast everyday!!!!   

moringdawn
on 3/16/12 11:59 pm
VSG on 07/11/12
I just had for the first time nectar the strawberry mousse and it was great! You can go on line and get 13 samples for $13.00.It is called 13 for $13. I still have 12 to try..lol I will keep posting how they taste. And I also love chike nutrition you can get 5 samples on line for $6.95 for S&H. Chike is very good to. And when I make them I add fruit, I cut bananas in half and freezes them. And add when I need to,this keeps your fruit fresh when you freezes it. I add  4oz of slim milk, you can add water to or half and half. You can freezes all your fruit.
moringdawn
on 3/17/12 12:05 am
VSG on 07/11/12
 Sorry I forgot to tell you  I make them in a blender!!
Jen Starr
on 3/17/12 1:37 am - NJ
 OOh, sounds yummy!  Where do you order the samples on-line?

I like the idea of the Adkins lattes too! Do they have caffeine as well?  I'm going through some ugly caffeine withdrawel at the moment, lol.

moringdawn
on 3/17/12 10:59 am
VSG on 07/11/12
 OK you go to Chike Nutrition that is 5 samples for $6.95 S&H and Syntrax Nectar is 13 sample for $13.00.
MyOwnSunshine
on 3/17/12 2:02 am
I love Premier Protein in chocolate for my go-to daily morning protein shake.  I just bought Premier vanilla from Costco and it mixes up great in coffee.  I think that will be my go-to coffee creamer on the days I drink coffee. 

I also like BSN Lean Dessert powders, Syntrax Nectar powders, and Isopure Zero Carb Cookies and Cream powder.

I'm not too creative with my protein drinks.  I tend to look at them more as fuel than dessert.  The Premier shakes do taste pretty good, and they are convenient.
" I am not at all concerned with appearing to be consistent. In my pursuit after Truth I have discarded many ideas and learnt many new things."  Ghandi            
michael B.
on 3/17/12 2:22 am - MA
VSG on 03/19/12
 Syntrax sweets Cappaccino is frigging awesome!  I mix it with almond mil**** and a scoop of greek yogurt in the blender.   Syntrax chocolate and EAS chocolate are good too. I mix them the same and sometimes add a tablespoon of PB2 peanut butter powder(wicked good) Check out syntrax website and vitalady for samples. Good luck

.www.si03.com

https://vitalady.com

Burnsy  (ticker starts 2wks pre op)                        
blueeyedgal
on 3/17/12 4:37 am - AL
VSG on 02/03/12
I love Gnc Pro Performance - 100% Whey Protein- Chocolate Caramel and Cookies and Cream.  Mixes with water and taste great.

blueeyedgal    
DanaSue
on 3/17/12 1:24 pm
Unjury Chocolate Splendor is awesome.  Also, their chicken broth is really tasty.
JuucyOne
on 3/18/12 11:11 am - Chicago, IL
VSG on 02/04/13
I finally found one that I could tolerate since I'm extremely picky. I like Syntrax Chocolate Truffle the best. I mixed it with 8oz of skim milk, 2 packs of artificial sweetner, ice, and the secret ingredient...1 tablespoon of baker's cocoa. It tastes really good! Syntrax cappachino flavor is good as well.

HW: 397 SW: 370 CW: 285

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 400 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 427 views