Setting Mini Goals for the week

LauriTheRN
on 3/20/12 11:02 pm
I've decided to set a mini goal each week. I have been so bad at tracking my food. So my mini goal for the week is to track everything I eat, good or bad. I will track it before I put it into my mouth.

Anyone else want to set a personal weekly mini goal with me?

121 lbs. lost since surgery June 2009.
joeswife
on 3/21/12 12:38 am - CA
Yes I am game for it! My goal is to lose 1 pound this week. I say 1 because for the first time since surgery this past week my scale didn't move. Grant you I have had a few times that I didn't weigh weekly, and weighed every 2 weeks but this week it was the same. I am nearing goal weight, I am sure that might be the reason, or the fact that I ate corned beef and cabbage for St. Patrick's day, I think it was sodium, I normally don't eat foods like that.

Whatever it is I am setting my goal to lose 1 pound! Thanks for the challenge!

mrsfloflo
on 3/21/12 2:13 am - Grand Prairie, TX
I'll join you in tracking food - I've been terrible at that for the past month and need to get back on it.
"Enjoying my life and the confidence to experience more!
My support system: God, my husband, my family and wonderful friends!! I am so richly blessed and God is a God of second chances and this is one He has blessed me with and I'm not taking it for granted!!! Yeah

califsleevin
on 3/21/12 5:07 am - CA
Individual behavioral goals are a great approach - something that you can control and will help you toward your larger goals; goals of things that you can't directly control, such as lose X pounds or Y inches by some date can easily lead to frustration. But something like tracking diligently, or eating more of some good foods or less (or none) of the baddies, going to the gym or walking some distance a set number of times per week is just great.

1st support group/seminar - 8/03 (has it been that long?)  

Wife's DS - 5/05 w Dr. Robert Rabkin   VSG on 5/9/11 by Dr. John Rabkin

Most Active