2 month update

kahlana
on 3/31/12 4:49 pm - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
So life is crazy busy and its almost 2 am here. i've been on the go since 6 am yesterday. Between the job, the business, and fishing season i have virtually no down time so I am up at 2 am hanging here while I wait for the last load of laundry to be done so I can fall into bed. The cool thing about this crazy life is that i am able to do this crazy kind of life for the first time in so many years. I couldn't have done this at all without the sleeve.

I mentioned to the honey the other day that for the first time in years I look people in the eye when I talk to them. I smile at complete strangers. Stop and talk to other fisherman on the shore instead of ducking my head and scooting past them as fast as my waddling butt could go. I was ashamed to be me for a very long time. Nowadays,  I can slip by people in crowded places without having to turn sideways  with a  hope and prayer that i could squeeze past with a minimum of brushing my oversized body against them . Life is good.

On the down side right now i am in a little stall. It's been almost 2 weeks since I lost anything. The thing is I haven't worked out at all this week and I am pretty sure thats the problem right there. In fact, I am 100% sure that is the problem. But I have been so busy doing eveything else under the sun that I really didn't feel like I had time. Time to re-prioritize again. I let everyone else run me here and there, hither and yon and I need to get back into my "Me Time." It's pretty easy to fall out of I have noticed.

Here's the latest... me in my kickass new rainboots with my gorgeous new umbrella getting ready to head out to pick up the kidlet last week.

My Blog My Facebook

(deactivated member)
on 3/31/12 6:04 pm - dubai, United Arab Emirates
 it looks like yr rocking that sleeve
nice boots by the way.
Jessi * There and
Never Back Again *

on 3/31/12 9:36 pm - Chandler, AZ
VSG on 04/25/12
Love it!
5'2   HW-324 • SW-277 • GW-165Surgery Date 4/25/12

katier825
on 3/31/12 10:09 pm
You look great! Don't worry about the stall...the do happen to most people. It doesn't mean you did anything wrong. Have you taken your measurements? Your body is probably shrinking. That usually happens when the scale isn't moving.
momsy55
on 3/31/12 10:28 pm - ME

You look great and happy!

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180 

SugarGrl
on 3/31/12 11:29 pm
You look fabulous!!

WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER!  LET'S GET HEALTHY!     STARTING WEIGHT 211.8, SURGERY 23 MAR 11; ONEDERLAND 30 MAR 11 199.2                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

kahlana
on 4/1/12 12:22 am - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
Katie, I figure I'm about on schedule for the stall so not too worried. Plus clothes are fitting differently so that's reassuring too. I think my body remembers 181 from about 4 years ago and is revisiting for a bit lol. My next stall will probably hit about 163 since that's another weight I was at for a while. 135 is what my weight was when I got out of boot camp so I am hoping that is where my body decides to land but if I hit 160ish and stop I wont cry about it lol. I am just happy to not be hurting all the time or not able to breathe or trying to regulate which medicine to take when.

My Blog My Facebook

kahlana
on 4/1/12 12:22 am - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
Thanks everyone for the encouraging words! They are definitely appreciated!

My Blog My Facebook

NomoreXL
on 4/3/12 4:56 am
VSG on 05/04/12 with
YOU look Marvelous!!!! Love the boots!!
NomoreXL

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 87 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 300 views