Couple of Cool things

kahlana
on 4/4/12 12:11 am, edited 4/4/12 12:24 am - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
I know we are supposed to have stalls and I didn't worry when mine hit. For 2 weeks I have been stuck at 182.6 (although my clothes started falling off again)  then last night I dreamed I weighed 153 and this morning when I stepped on the scale I had lost 5 pounds. I may not be at 153 yet but I will take 5 pounds lost overnight any day of the week lol. I do wonder if I will lose that last 25 pounds before I stall again though. That would be way awesome. I will be happy as a clam though if I lose another 10 in the next 20 days since my next follow up with my surgeon is on the 23rd and I would love to be at my  first personal goal by then. But will not worry if I dont. I know that I am healthy finally and I'm loving being busy and having the energy to keep up with my life.

Speaking of busy life, mine just got a little more busy! I was accepted to school and will be working toward my degree as a Holistic Life Coach! I am so excited about it I can hardly wait for my first set of courses to get here. I am doing it all online because quite frankly as much as I love some of the  people from California I really don't want to move there for school lol. It's supposed to take 2 years to get my degree which seems like ages to me but by the time I am 45 I will be living my life's purpose. How awesome is that? And then another 45 years to actually BE a life coach? Oh yeah I can live with that!

Anyway, i am around sort of, if I am not working I am out fishing or busy trying to keep the house from falling apart. Just wanted to let y'all know I haven't forgotten about you!

edited because I cant spell

My Blog My Facebook

moonglo82
on 4/4/12 12:40 am
VSG on 03/29/12
Wow... you're doing great! Congrats on everything!

And I'm so glad you posted... I was just thinking last night that I hadn't heard from you in a while and was about to check on ya.

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

kahlana
on 4/4/12 11:51 am - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
Moonglo hon I may have to send you my phone number because these days the best way to reach me is by texting me lol and thanks so much for thinking about me!

My Blog My Facebook

moonglo82
on 4/4/12 11:56 am
VSG on 03/29/12
Do that!  Then I'll send you my number, and we can keep in touch better :)

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

INgirl
on 4/4/12 12:47 am
Your avi pic changed, I didn't recognize you! Then again, my name & avi changed too!

I seem to stall out three weeks a month (almost) then drop fast for about 7-10 days, just go with it- it'll happen as long as you keep consistent!
Good luck on the life coach courses, that is pretty dang cool!

kahlana
on 4/4/12 11:53 am - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
"peers at INgirl" who are you again??? lol j/k hon and its all good about the stalls. I knew they would be coming and I am just sticking to my plan and not worrying when they happen. I figure if i have a stall for a month then i need to get busy and change things up but for now all is well and i feel Maaaaaahvelous

My Blog My Facebook

Kevin H.
on 4/4/12 12:57 am - Baltimore, MD
VSG on 02/06/12
 Do you have any thoughts on The Secret?  Have you seen the movie or read the book?

kahlana
on 4/4/12 12:00 pm - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
khessmd I havent read the book or seen the movie but my daughter has the book. I should read it eventually but I am so dang busy reading so much other stuff that its kind of somewhere in the middle of my stack of books that i want to read this summer. Anyway, I am currently reading Ethics for the New Millenium by The Dali Lama, Changel Your Life in 30 Days by Rhonda Britten, The Angel Therapy Handbook by Doreen Virtue, and Tarot Plain and Simple by Anthony Louis and for some light reading, Godslayer by Jacqueline Carey. As you can see I'm a multi-reader. I have a book just about anywhere I might sit down for 5 minutes and carry a book in my bag in case I get stuck in traffic, have a long ride to somewhere, have to sit in a waiting room for any length of time.. you get the picture I'm sure. lol

My Blog My Facebook

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 87 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 300 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 347 views