Loving the New Me!!! ***With new pic***

GrownStatus
on 4/8/12 6:46 am - Desert Hot Springs, CA

Hello Everyone,

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

It has been a while since I have been on here. It seems as if my life has changed drastically (in a great way of course). My energy levels are great, I play at the park with my kids and going to the gym has become one of my favorite things to do. Having this new bounce of energy has helped me decide to go back to school and get my Masters. Even with Easter being today, I was able to control what I ate and made a few sugar free desserts that not only did I enjoy but my daughter as well (she is a bit overweight and we have decided to take this journey of living a healthy lifestyle together, she is 6). I love my sleeve and I remember my worst fear was to miss eating… well guess what, I don’t miss the way I use to eat at all!! I love my new eating habits and I am glad that I have my children learning them early on in life. I love being on the losers bench and I hope everyone is having a great Easter!

~Amanda

onemoretry
on 4/8/12 6:57 am - GA
VSG on 03/21/12
You are looking good girl! Glad to hear you have your daughter intrested in getting healthy with you. I am looking forward to being able to run and play with my 4 year old.
HT: 5'4"      HW: 251  SW: 237  CW: 172 GW: 135 
LilySlim Weight loss tickers
"You can control how much water you drink, how much protein/carbs/cals you consume, and how much you exercise. FOCUS on those and not the scale, because no matter how hard we try, we do not control the scale." ~  acbbrown

GrownStatus
on 4/8/12 7:00 am - Desert Hot Springs, CA
Thanks!! Good luck in your journey!! I bet you will do great!!
Most Active