Cravings

Suzanne B.
on 4/8/12 9:27 am - OR

Hi Everyone,

I don't have craving, probably because I indulge in good foods on special occasions--like today Easter.  I don't over eat, but I have a small amount of something that I am looking forward too and that satisfies my needs. So I never feel deprived.

Carvings are driven by you mind, not actual hunger--remember I have talked about "head hunger" and that is just what a craving is too--head hunger. Craving are NOT caused by actual hunger.

One way to get around a craving is call a friend and talk for awhile, or go for a walk or do something to take your mind off the craving.  Distract you brain away from what it is trying to tell you.  Your brain will try to sabotage you when it thinks it can.  You have to be in control of what you are eating and THINKING. 

Hugs,
Suzanne
Sleeved 10/21/2008
Lost 105 pounds

Suzanne B
Eugene, OR
Dr. Aceves
10/21/2008 
Start lbs 225
Now 120
cajunlady1958
on 4/8/12 10:28 am - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
Amen.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

Suzanne B.
on 4/8/12 10:46 am - OR
Hi,

You are so right, everyday I wake up healthy and happy that I have all the things I have in my life.  The thing that is the best is that I have excellent health now and have had many more years on to my life.

Hugs,
Suzanne
Suzanne B
Eugene, OR
Dr. Aceves
10/21/2008 
Start lbs 225
Now 120
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views