Officially lost HALF my body!!!

musclefat2k
on 4/8/12 3:10 pm - Rosharon, TX
 It's official! As of the Saturday before last, I officially lost half my body weight! A mere 260lbs to be exact :) and now i'm doing even more that I want to do and planning on even more!
WootWoot

After years and years of buying the magazines and secretly wanting to do this but never really saying anything or trying to do it. A company called Infinite Labs saw a few pictures both before and afterwards and asked if I would be one of their contestants in a bodybuiding competition that lasts for the next 12 weeks. After careful consideration and getting over that feeling of "being out there like that" I decided I would use this as an opportunity to work on not only my own physical problem areas, but a few of my own mental areas as well. I have started my journey and my Log is kept and viewable here. Here you can view my diet, my workout plans, my roadblocks and my successes and failures.  http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/musclefat2k/ I'm also on twitter and will be tweeting about my process with status updates, pics, weight loss, and daily exercise logs the entire time.  My twitter name is bigjtmoney2k, You can show your support by following me. I'd appreciate that! Here is to us getting to and smashing our goals!
Lets Get It!
ruggie
on 4/8/12 3:13 pm - Sacramento, CA
Hey, that's amazing, congratulations to you and your amazing journey!  That's awesome that you really drove yourself toward something you wanted.  Congrats for rocking your sleeve and your new life!!

Heaviest weight:  310 pounds  (Male, 5'10")

musclefat2k
on 4/8/12 3:16 pm - Rosharon, TX
 thanks so much!! :)
It isss a journey!
Lets Get It!
Shagdoll
on 4/8/12 3:26 pm
Wow! You are a big time inspiration for alot of people & you look amazing. Congratulations on your new life!
musclefat2k
on 4/14/12 8:58 am - Rosharon, TX
 Thank youu!! :)
Lets Get It!
Treetracer
on 4/8/12 4:12 pm
Major, major props on your success so far and best wishes for the bodybuilding!

musclefat2k
on 4/14/12 8:58 am - Rosharon, TX
 Thanks Tracer!!
Lets Get It!
Bahamas1968
on 4/8/12 6:44 pm - MI
I don't tweet, but congratulations and good luck! Im thinking of getting into some mild body building. I am very feminine and don't want to look too butch. Any suggestions?

musclefat2k
on 4/14/12 8:59 am - Rosharon, TX
 Yes, very very very light weight, high reps, and alot of cardio! You can do it!!
Lets Get It!
purplepeace79
on 4/8/12 7:03 pm - Bronx, NY
 That's pretty awesome!
SW: 364  Surgery Date: 6.21.11 *VSG*  LifeOfANappyHeadedFatChic.tumblr.com

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 94 views