TWO questions.....

getmylifeback12
on 4/11/12 9:09 pm - NY
Is anyone else freezing all the time?  I went from being a furnace (wouldn't let anyone turn the heat up past 66 degrees!) to freezing all the time. I now sleep with 4 blankets. It so heavy on me I can barely turn over. LOL

My next question is...when you measure your meat and fish, is it before or after cooking? I weighed my sea scallops and there is a small difference before and after.
Not enough to really make a diff.  just curious.
fireman441
on 4/11/12 9:46 pm - CT
VSG on 03/26/12
 yes we are all cold after vsg,im told after a year or so that goes a way ...i use to keep my heat at 67 now 72 ..begood  bruce

gmb87
on 4/11/12 11:16 pm - East Aurora, NY
VSG on 01/10/12
I am cold now as well. Before I went all winter in tshirts and shorts LOL.   Now a jacket is required or at least a sweat shirt on moderate days. I am good with that since I have less personal insulation. 

I don't usually measure portions, bad for me but I estimate pretty well most of the time. A deck of cards = 3ozs. palm of your hand can hold 4 etc. But even as soon as last night I estimated badly, not paying attention the discomfort came on fast and hard.

It is a daily challenge and I find myself being bad, it my mind that needs work.

Remember  it's bariactric surgery, not brain surgery! You need to get your head in the game!!!!                      
debk21
on 4/12/12 1:00 am - Mansfield, TX
Yes, 16 months out here and I've been cold since I came home from surgery - except when I'm having a hot flash...LOL!  I was also a furnace so at least my electric bills in the summer (in Texas) aren't so bad.  Just layer those clothes...

On the weight of food question, I weigh after cooking.

Deb

Goal Reached in 12.5 Months
HW: 274   Pre-OpW: 266   SW: 254   CW: 125  GW: 145

You must permanently change your lifestyle if you want your weight loss to be permanent. You can do it!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 92 views