In a little over 32 hours

smwkwl
on 4/16/12 1:40 pm - AR
VSG on 04/18/12
In just a little over 32 hours I will hopefully be having surgery. I am at work tonight and finding it hard to stay focused on my liquid diet while cheating is not an option just sitting here on and off through the night is proving to be harder than watching someone scarf down a Big Mac. I guess it is because normally I wouldn't  notice the hunger but when you put lack of sleep, work, and boredom in the mix ..it makes me wanna go ninja on some serious food. I have to go to the Dr tomorrow to weigh in to make sure I have lost enough to have the surgery which is supposed to be Wednesday if I lose 10-20 pounds. I have had one week to do this, so please pray for me guys! This is my do or die time. I have been stressed out over various things that are clearly out of my control so now I give it to God. I know that he will get me and my family through it . I am hoping and praying that Wednesday comes and goes without a bump in the road and will mark the first step into this jourey back to a healthy me.Now, I ask when did the Dr release some of your guys to drive and to work without restrictions? Please pray for me as I will be weighing in tomorrow to determine my fate on Wednesday!

sidneystuart
on 4/16/12 1:56 pm
one week to loose 10-20 lbs, yikes. fingers crossed for you....
Most Active