8 week stall

skinnytra77
on 5/11/12 11:37 pm
Ugh!!  So it seems like I am having my first stall.  I haven't lost anything in a week and it is very frustating.   I know it will pass but I hope it's sooner then later.    I guess I should feel lucky that it took me 8 weeks to have a stall.   Any advise how to move the stall along?
LunaChic
on 5/12/12 12:57 am - Newark, NJ
VSG on 04/12/12 with
Wow, I read the title to your post and thought the scale hadn't moved for you in 8 weeks!  Im so glad that's not the case!  LOL

It will definitely pass.  In my pre-op dieting I hit many stalls and I just kept up what I was doing.  If it still didn't budge I would up my game and go a little harder and change something up until something happened.  :)

Ive seen many here suggest to increase your protein intake, lower your caloric intake, or increase your exercise regimen.  If you think you're doing everything right, then just hold on and be steadfast.  It will happen!

Oh, and don't stress it.  Stress helps you to hold on the weight, so brush that dirt off your shoulder and keep moving!  :)

Sleeved on 4/12/2012

MyFitnessPal:  MissLunaChic      (Looking for friends - feel free to add me!)

jennygalthin n
on 5/12/12 1:51 am
I was thinking you had been stalled for 8 weeks ....... whew
Sorry you are stall but I just officially broke a 2 week stall I know how disappointing they can be good luck

skinnytra77
on 5/12/12 1:53 am
Haha  sorry, I should have named the topic differently .    Whew is right!  I would be in big trouble if that was the case.    Congrats on breaking your stall, hopefully might will break soon too :)
justeric78
on 5/12/12 9:38 am - Houston, TX
 There is no "secret" to breaking a stall or it would be all over these boards. Some have their personal opinions..My opinion is to keep doing what you know is right on your diet and when the good lord wills it you will start to lose again. My longest stall was 10 weeks and I lost 200 lbs in a year, don't let it bother you, thats the real secret. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 155 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 427 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 445 views