3 days post op , heading home from mexico :)

Rockabilly_kitty
on 6/3/12 3:15 am
 So , first off I know everyone has they're own stories, opinions, etc this is just my own journey:) 

First off I had my surgery in Mexico, at the jerusalem hospital , which I know everyone seems to have mixed feelings on. Personally I can say, the staff there are fantastic. The care that was given to me and all those that were there at the same time as my visit could not have been better. The clinic , yes is small, once you wrap you head around the fact they do things different than in some places, it's all good. They DID wear gloves, they DID you alcohol swabs, etc. they were very clean in ever aspect that I encountered.  The first night was terrible. I was last to get done. Gas pain and vomiting were just fantastic.......NOT. It does get better as the days go on but , for me it was very rough at least. Look forward to up dates as the time goes on:) happy I did it over all , it's just alittle adjusting 
Tracasa
on 6/3/12 3:36 am
Glad everything went well. You went were you wanted to go good for you! Now you have some sleeve rocking to do lol! Speedy recovery

luvs2lose
on 6/3/12 6:37 am
Hi there!
Glad you had a good experience at Jerusalem Hospital. I went there and had my surgery 5/23. I feel the same as you, the place was small, but the quality of care was wonderful. I believe that after so many surgeries that Dr. Almanza knows his stuff! Welcome to the other side....

Corinna
jennygalthin n
on 6/3/12 8:15 am
Congrats and happy recovery and weight loss

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 137 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 400 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 427 views