My "I'm not fat" NSV!!!

ib40
on 6/6/12 1:51 pm
I went to a birthday dinner party this evening. I wasn't sure what to wear so I went "middle of the road" and wore a khaki skirt and a butterfly top. No big deal.

Here is my NSV:
1. I didn't wear all black in an effort to appear slimmer.
2. In fact, I didn't pick my clothing based on whether or not it made me look slimmer than I really am. I just picked clothes that I thought were pretty.

I didn't worry about fat rolls, the need for Spanx, whether I should wear dark colors, or if my clothing was "appropriate." As a result, I was comfortable, felt good about myself, and had a great time. And I didn't look half bad, either.

It is so wonderful to get dressed without fat being the overriding concern.

Mom78
on 6/6/12 1:55 pm
VSG on 02/10/12

Wonderful!  So happy for you!

SW: 227              GW: 150            HT: 5'6"  

goingforit1
on 6/6/12 2:52 pm
VSG on 02/04/12 with
YAY! I know exactly how you feel! I'm actually buying clothing that has COLOR!!!!! I love it. It's like the REAL me is bursting out!
EliseG
on 6/7/12 12:19 am - MA
That sounds like a really fun NSV, congrats!

hwag5149
on 6/7/12 12:32 am
I'm still technically huge by EVERYONE's standards but when I go in my closet I pass by all of my black shirts and always pick the colorful ones now. I feel like the black ones are so ugly. They don't make me look pretty. I don't even think they make me look slimmer! I stopped worrying so much about what I should wear too... besides the fact of whether it fits properly (like my pants). It is nice too look good in  your clothes huh??

HW 380.8+  SW- 371.4  CW- 234.4  GW- 200 

Shagdoll
on 6/7/12 2:00 am
That is a great NSV!!! I have also stirred away from wearing all black too these past few months. I actually look for the brighter colors now when I go shopping and I love them!!!
Keep up the great progess!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 100 views