Hmmmm

getmylifeback12
on 6/12/12 8:52 pm - NY
As I sit here at my computer reading OH forum I love so much, it dawned on me......I can feel the bones in my butt! I forgot I had bones in my butt!  I need a softer chair lol.
I hope everyone has a wonderful day. The forecast here is 4 days of sun, sun, sun. Here in the northeast that is rare. Im lovin' life. Happy early Fathers Day to all you Dad's. Enjoy your day.
(deactivated member)
on 6/12/12 9:02 pm - WV
WOOOHOOOOO !Isn't it a great feeling? My butt can be painfully bony...lol Especially the tailbone. Congrats on your boniness.
justeric78
on 6/12/12 9:51 pm - Houston, TX
The next step is when you realize you are just laying there feeling the new bones and muscles all over your body. It is an odd experience relearning your whole body but what a wonderful NSV it is. Im told a lower body lift helps the myassisgone syndrome which I may do in a bit. Enjoy the new you

TonjaTLC
on 6/12/12 10:07 pm - Southlake, TX
Hehe!!!
Surgery Date:  April 4, 2012 Offical Starting Weight: 304      
momsy55
on 6/12/12 11:12 pm - ME
I've been getting reacquainted with my bones too!  When I'm laying in bed, I keep thinking one of my kids has left something in the bed that my butt is on, and then I realize it's just my tailbone!  LOL

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180 

Desari63
on 6/13/12 8:42 am - Hickory Creek, TX
VSG on 02/29/12
Yeah...just the feeling of being able to lie on the bed, watch TV and NOT have to have several pillows under my head just to see over the belly...LOL! Thank goodness for VSG!!!!

Barbara McKeown

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 94 views