Photo Journal

jenngirl
on 6/18/12 3:21 am
VSG on 06/25/12
Surgery is one week from today. Started my photo journal with a photographer. She is going to do a photo shoot every 2 months to chart my progress. I believe she is as excited about seeing my progress as I am. I am so glad I made the decision to do this. I just wish I had done it sooner since I am already down close to 20 lbs! I am not a person who has other people take my photos. Most of my pictures are pictures I take myself for Facebook, and I crop the heck out of those! (Head shots only please!)  I was unusually comfortable on the campus of our local college taking photos in public this past weekend. It made me feel special. I can't wait to see the shots or to see my progress when we are finished.  She said she is going to make me a special bound book in the "end".

This is something I highly recommend everyone to do, whether on your own (if you have a friend or family member to take the photos) or with a photographer.
TonjaTLC
on 6/18/12 3:31 am - Southlake, TX
 I think pictures are valuable as a tool to when our mind hasn't caught up to where our body is our eyes see the real thing in the pic!
Surgery Date:  April 4, 2012 Offical Starting Weight: 304      
carrierae
on 6/18/12 4:28 pm - WA
i suggest doing monthly. If you can't with photographer do them on your own...full body front and side. You are welcome to check out my pics to see monthly pics. You really see a difference in each month. Very motivating when you feel like eating junk

Carrie   HW: 334/Preop Appt W: 328/SW: 313/CW: 2  
preop: -21lbs, month 1: -28lbs, month 2: -16lbs, month 3: -18lbs, month 4: -11lbs,
month 5: -11lbs, month 6: -7lbs, ...all the way down. NOTE: after slacking I got back on track in Nov (month 12) and have lost 16lbs so far!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 77 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 291 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 343 views