I bought a scale

Lisa S.
on 7/12/12 9:18 pm - NV
VSG on 07/09/12
A few weeks ago I had posted about whether or not to buy a scale. I have NEVER owned one. I think because I was always ashamed that I weighed too much or something crazy like that. So yesterday I get home from Mexico after being sleeved (yeah me). And told my husband we needed to go to Wal-Mart so I can do some walking in air conditioning and get some more band aids. Well...somehow, my husband found his way to the scale aisle. Now I haven't weighed myself since my last pre-op appt with my doc here in Vegas. That was at the end of April. To my surprise, I was down 23 pounds!!!! I was so excited that I bought the dang scale. So now my obsession with the scale begins. I am going to try to weigh myself 1x per week.

newme_38
on 7/12/12 10:18 pm - Randallstown, MD
VSG on 06/12/12
Congrats!!!  I bought a scale after surger.  And just last night I put that thing in the closet.  I had been weighing myself more than a few times a day.  It's definitely a roller coaster ride. I am going to try to pull it out once a week to see what it says.  Just walking by it in the bathroom, just made me want to get on it.   IT WAS CRAZY!!!!
Lisa S.
on 7/12/12 10:23 pm - NV
VSG on 07/09/12
Girl...that is crazy!!! My goal is to ONLY weigh 1x per week, every Monday. I'll let you know how that works out. LOL.

Marabell
on 7/12/12 10:29 pm
VSG on 06/07/12
Congrats on the Weight loss!

I try to weigh myself 1x a week as well...I had surgery on a Thursday, so I pick that day to weigh in the morning. That way I have a particuliar day to aim for and it helps to not be obsessive about it every other day! LOL

Blondecajun
on 7/13/12 12:41 am - LA
VSG on 06/12/12
I'm another one that weights everyday and it's driving me crazy!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 315 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 362 views