Surgery Canceled

Italian-Princess
on 7/13/12 11:34 pm - IL
VSG on 06/28/12
I'm sorry for your disappointment.  But please don't give up.  Once they get  your problem taken care of, you can get your surgery and begin your new life.  I'm just over 2 weeks out and I already know this is the best thing I could do for myself.  It will be that way for you, too.

Sending hugs and good thoughts for you.
Birdie55
on 7/13/12 11:54 pm
Once your thyroid us under control, hopefully you will be ready for surgery again.

I had my surgery cancelled the afternoon before my first surgical date.  A tumor was found in by my labwork....and I had to have more labs, xrays, and then have it surgically removed before my VSG surgery could be rescheduled.  That took 2 months....then 3 1/2 weeks after the tumor excision, I had VSG surgery.  

While it was tough to recover from 3 surgerys so close together, I would not change anything.  It gave me time to reconsider having the VSG surgery and I'm happy I went through with it.

Good luck getting your meds straightened out.  It will be worth it.  

Ht 5' 4  SW 181  GW 120 - 125  Age 61  CW 130

Edit   Delete          

Butterz725
on 7/14/12 5:58 am - Morrisville, PA
VSG on 07/27/12
I hope that you won't give up................. I know it's easier said than done. I wish you the best of luck & I hope your doctors can get this disease under control so that you can begin to live your healthy life. I'll be sending prayers your way!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 266 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views