Realizations..busy day

TonjaTLC
on 7/15/12 12:03 pm - Southlake, TX
So, I am posting a odd post.  Yesterday, I worked all day and as I am a cosmetologist some of it was on my feet and I also do nails so it is up and down.  I go go go all day long...  stop at the grocery store on my way home.  We are having a get together Sunday.    I get to the house we unload the car and head off to the car show.  Sweat beyond bad on a asphalt parking lot getting the truck ready for show....made it home by 11. 

From 11 until 3 in the morning I cleaned, made dishes for the get together.  I went ahead and logged my exercise for Sunday as most of it happened on Sunday.  So....I fall into bed and boom up at 8.  I ran for the next 2 hours around the house preparing for the guests and made breakfast.  So, 10 am I jump in the shower for 11 am church.  Thankfully it is close to the house.  We get back home at 12:15 and I finally stop at 2:00 or so.  We grill out and then it was time for ...
WATER VOLLEYBALL!

I love it, it is so fun.  So after playing for 2 and half hours, came in and cleaned up the kitchen and  had to fix my daughter's friend's hair that my daughter decided she could do last night and by do I mean bleach!  Oh my goodness what a mess it was.  I know I make my job look easy but seriously I have 20 years under my belt!  So, standing on my feet recoloring this poor girls hair! 

FINALLY, I am sitting down righting this!!!!!! 

I can't imagine that I could of done 1/4 of this prior to my surgery.   I am like the energizer bunny, I keep going, going, and going.  Please don't get me wrong.....my feet are killing me.  I think it is for good reasons though.  Long story short I have burned over 2000 calories today!!!  I hope to see a loss soon!!!!!

Thank you for letting me bore ya with my details...hehehehe
Surgery Date:  April 4, 2012 Offical Starting Weight: 304      
Most Active