My paperwork is submitted

Michael L.
on 7/18/12 2:15 am - Fall River, MA
Met with the surgeon yesterday. I lost the required 5%, completed all testing and got the psych green light. She is sending in all the paper work. We are shooting for early September once I finish a work contract..

Her name is Dr Nichole Pecquex at St. Elizabeth's in Brighton. She is awesome. Her bedside manner is better than most of my best friends. Most good surgeons I've met you rarely want to spend more than five minutes in the same room with. All the research I've done on her is astounding. To top it off I have a small crush on her...lol

hw 500  sw 462  cw 383     

nieba
on 7/18/12 2:29 am - Rialto, CA
VSG on 09/04/12 with
Good luck! My one piece of advice is if you do get the dreaded rejection, don't panic. I am on round 3 with my insurance and all because they don't like one document. My doc office is working really hard to get around this to get me approved.

Good docs will always fight for you because they know how the quality of life changes once all the weight is off.

Jennifer B.
(Can't wait to meet the new me!)

HW: 288  SW: 270.2   CW: 199.8  GW: 170-180   Hgt: 5'10" 

Shagdoll
on 7/18/12 2:56 am
Awesome about your paperwork being submitted. Keep us posted on your VSG date, congratulations!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 75 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 275 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 331 views