Say a prayer please.

chickerson605
on 7/26/12 7:52 pm - La Vergne, TN
This is my first trip since having my surgery and I'm a little worried. Eating you know!

I am driving to Florida today, my grandson had his 4th open heart surgery yesterday and about an hour after surgery his little heart stopped. Trenton is three years old.

The team worked on him and they were able to revive him. My son and his wife are just having a hard time as you can imagine. I'm going to get through this 14 hour drive today to see them all and spend time with my other grandchildren and son as well. At the moment Trenton is breathing with assistance and this morning they will do a heart cath to determine the problems.

I just don't want to loose ground on my progress but at the same time the most important thing is being with my family. I can't eat much anyway only two months out of surgery.

Blessings bunches
Carolyn

toniosmom
on 7/26/12 8:03 pm
Sending my prayers and thoughts to you and your entire family.  Safe trip.
Catmama
on 7/26/12 9:28 pm - NV
You will do just fine.  Remember to get your protein in first and drink a ton of water.  Be careful on your long drive and pack some protein snacks so the fast food places aren't so tempting.  You will be strong enough to stick to your plan and help your family when they need you most.  Hugs and prayers are coming your way!

bri-bri_p
on 7/26/12 9:42 pm - Roanoke, TX
VSG on 06/04/12
Praying for you and your family. Cast all your cares upon Him for He cares for you...
 Bri

Marabell
on 7/26/12 9:48 pm
VSG on 06/07/12
Sending prayers for your grandson that he may be healed. I am sorry that you and your family are faced with these difficult times.

((((hugs))))

MuttLover
on 7/26/12 9:53 pm
VSG on 11/14/12
You and your family are in my prayers as well. Take care!
4GR8Health
on 7/26/12 10:01 pm
 Prayers sent up for you and your family. 
dgalan
on 7/26/12 10:07 pm - henderson , NV
my heart is sad, you and your family are in my families prayers.  the important thing is family but take care of your self so you can be there for them,
tscasto
on 7/26/12 10:33 pm - Urbandale, IA
VSG on 03/22/12
You & your family are in my prayers!!!!    ((((((hugs))))))
Tenille 

HW-248.8   SW-233.4  1M-216.2   4M- 188.6
TonjaTLC
on 7/26/12 10:52 pm - Southlake, TX
Prayers for you and your family and a safe trip. You will be fine as you said, you can only eat so much.
Surgery Date:  April 4, 2012 Offical Starting Weight: 304      
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 89 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 306 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 351 views