removed

danzeppelin
on 7/29/12 9:07 am, edited 8/1/12 11:19 am
VSG on 08/15/12
Removed

1crazy_cat_lady
on 7/29/12 9:14 am - Winnipeg, Canada
That is seriously one of the most retarded things I've ever heard. Does your PCP support your decision? He wrote the *$&#'n referral didn't he?? You're a stronger person than I am, Dan! You should get all mutant on them

HW: 361  CW: 337.8  Goal:  To come off most of my meds

danzeppelin
on 7/29/12 9:17 am
VSG on 08/15/12
Yeah huh!! Lol!
jolenecsky
on 7/29/12 9:24 am - Franklin, KY
VSG on 08/15/12
HAHAHAH!! This had me rolling!! This was exactly how I was!! I just knew I was ******g the people at the doctor's office off because I would literally call them every other day. But if I wouldn't have, I would not be getting this surgery in 2 weeks!! I completed my 6 month diet and turned all my stuff in at the first of June. By the middle of July, I started getting worried. I hadn't heard a thing from anyone. So I called the insurance company to see where they were at. Guess what? They had me approved......for a LAP BAND!! I freaked out. Called the doctor's office, and they assured me that they had it under control. Anyway, to make a long story short, I wanted this surgery done before college starts back at the end of August. So I bugged them and bugged them until they probably all wanted to hit me in the face. Finallyyyy I got a surgery date a week later. PTL! Just hang in there and don't let up!! Cuz when you're ready to have this surgery....you are READY!! If you're like me, you are going to be running in those OR doors! Hope you hear something this week.

DOS: 8/15/12

danzeppelin
on 7/29/12 1:00 pm
VSG on 08/15/12
jolenecsky
on 7/29/12 1:04 pm - Franklin, KY
VSG on 08/15/12
ditto. I would say more about my situation, but I am afraid that they actually do read stuff on here lol. And there are some people at the office that I really DO like. And then there are others.....=) Anyways, ya just gotta do what ya gotta do.

DOS: 8/15/12

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 270 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views