Damn I didn't lose any weight

Losin-it
on 7/31/12 2:15 pm - TX
I know stalls happen but I have been so excited weighing myself weekly and seeing results.

I'm stuck at 275 for now.

Sticking with the plan, but darn it!!!!!!!!!
Surgery date = 6-25-2012   

Shagdoll
on 7/31/12 2:38 pm
Stay on plan Ken, this stall will pass!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

melanieannd
on 7/31/12 3:28 pm - TX
VSG on 06/13/12
I am in my second stall in the past month. I know I am getting in my water, protein and exercise, so I know the scale does not always translate to what is actually going on with our bodies. By the way, I checked your profile and read about your accident - I too was addicted to the gym until I was a passenger in an accident with a big rig. Several herniated discs sort of pulled the plug on that, so I can relate. Hang in there, if we do what we're supposed to, eventually the scale will catch up with the effort we're putting in!

Check out my blog, http://www.missingmelanie.com and like me on Facebook. :) http://www.facebook.com/pages/Missing-Melanie/618740441485479

aled1223
on 7/31/12 10:32 pm
 We have same surgery date .  My weightloss has been slow.  So far down 25lbs. But no stills just consistently slow.  Just going to keep with plan.  It will come off.  The biggest thing is my diabetes is in remission. Off all meds.

jenngirl
on 7/31/12 11:23 pm
VSG on 06/25/12
We have the same surgery date. I am stalled too, have been for about three weeks. I am ready to pull my hair out. I have changed some things in my diet a little and I think it may be working. I had gained a about 5 lbs, but have lost two since I adjusted my diet. I switched from eggs and cheese to Egg Beaters and fat free american slice. I am upping my protein ( I wasn't getting enough before) and lowering my fat. Good luck!!
Losin-it
on 8/1/12 2:34 pm - TX
Thanks everyone.

I JUST WANT IT NOW!!!!!!

LOL, patience has never been something I've been good at.

But I guess this is a life long deal so I've got time.
Surgery date = 6-25-2012   

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 270 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views