Less than 100 #'s to go (AND SOME MOTIVATION)

Leiahaiel
on 8/9/12 10:21 am
VSG on 06/11/12

I have less than a hundred pounds to go until I hit goal! It feels great to have this positive perspective.

WITH GOD, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! That's been my mantra lately. I firmly believe that if a person reaches out and asks for help from the universe, a superlative being, or simply a friend, their own load will be lightened and all of a sudden the things will not seem so hard after all.

Keep your chin up. You have purpose, you're on a journey of self-improvement. You can do this... YOU ARE MEANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL. And most importantly, YOU ARE NOT ALONE. :)

Shagdoll
on 8/9/12 10:32 am
Hi there,
I love your post!!! Thanks for the reminder; you are doing awesome. Best of luck to you in your journey!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Pobearsam7
on 8/9/12 11:06 am
I have less than a 100 pounds to go to... It feels good to get rid of these pounds!!!

Kelly                

Sleeva
on 8/9/12 11:47 am - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
Congratulations... I am striving for the same..that is my 1st goal, less than a 100 lbs to lose.
   ROMANS 12:1 
   I beseech you therefore brethern, by the mercies of God,that you present your bodies a  living sacrifice,holy and acceptable to God which is your reasonable service.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 444 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 465 views