SF Cherry Limeade Slurpees are my best friend!!

Lisa S.
on 8/18/12 9:34 am - NV
VSG on 07/09/12
7-11 has a cherry limeade slurpee - sugarfree!!! I get the 32oz size and sip on it for awhile. I get alot of fluids in and I get cooled off. Yeah!! I have been struggling with fluids. So it is a lifesaver for me. Try one...they are yummy.

Luvnall3
on 8/18/12 9:37 am
Ohhhhhh! I just love the SF cherry limeade drinks. The slush sounds even better! I am only 6 days post op. Not sure if that is okay to have at this point. But if not now, I will be getting it later. Thanks for the share! Yum!

31 yrs. old~Height : 5'4" HW: 265 * SW: 263 * CW: 181 * GW: 160

melz1974
on 8/18/12 10:11 am
VSG on 07/10/12

Nutritional Info

This is the nutritional info for it.  Just be careful because just because it's sugar free doesn't mean calorie free.  I found that out with the other fanta sugar free slurpees.  I drank a 44oz one...granted that's  only 115 calories...but I didn't account for it.  The 5 grams of fiber/serving (25 for the 44oz) might explain why I spent the next day in the bathroom.  lol

Sleeved July 10th ~ My independence day!
Highest Weight: 302, Consult Weight:298 Surgery Weight:263 

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/12 10:21 am
Hey ms lisa! How are you holdin up girl? I'm doing pretty good. My co worker told me about those yesterday and I wasn't sure if there were other things in it that weren't okay. I have been sticking to my sf kool aid, snappl tea sf etc. For some reason I can't do plain water but I get all my protein and fluids in usually.! What u eating that works for you at this point? Wow 45lbs since surgery?
Christine45
on 8/18/12 10:38 am
I was told to stay away fro Slurpies because they have carbonated water in them and the gas can expand the pouch.  Slushies or slushie type drinks were ok but not carbonated Slurpies.

Lisa S.
on 8/18/12 11:30 am - NV
VSG on 07/09/12
Hey girl!!! I have been having a REALLY hard time getting in fluids. 30oz per day - if its a good day. So 1 slurpee every once in awhile I am okay with it. I am really loving ricotta bake, cottage cheese, carbmaster yogurt, and chicken - well chewed. Eggs are not my friend. If I find something that works, I tend to stick with it
How are you doing???

(deactivated member)
on 8/18/12 11:49 am
I am doing so well. I can eat a variety of foods. I can have string cheese half the fat weigh****chers has a smoked flavor 50 calories I love rolled with honey turkey or ham deli meat. I have had eggs, fat free turkey chilli hormel, tried fat free refriend beans too thick for me to get down, eggs, talapia baked with a lil olive oil garlic powder and lemon pepper, greek yogurt, no sugar added fruits in the cup del monte 40 calories or less, swansons canned chicken, tuna in water, spam uggh no go too salty, salmon baked the same as talapia, tried decaf coffee stomach didn't like that. I do 1 protein shake every morning with light soy milk that's my new coffee and it starts my day with half my protein. The rest of the day I do crystal light. I am a steady loser about 3lbs a week but I'm fine with that. I didn't gain it over night. Mr pcp dr is very happy with my progress. Had labs for 1 month a1c went from 6.2 to 5.9, 5.5 is normal, all vitamin levels are normal! So all in all I am sooooo happy!
Lisa S.
on 8/18/12 12:02 pm - NV
VSG on 07/09/12
Awesome!!! I forgot.I do well with string cheese. I tried a provolone mozz blend - yuck!! I stick to the frigo's. LOL. And yes...tilapia! Love it. I am actually going to get some later today to have for dinner. I won't lose for a week, then I will lose like 5-7 pounds the next week. Its weird. But slow and steady right! I do at least 1 protein shake a day as well. I love the Chike orange creme, nectar mint cookie, and vanilla from wal-mart and add in sf pudding or jello for flavor. Be blessed!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 92 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 316 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views