Vacation after sleeve

skinnytra77
on 8/22/12 11:56 am

I just got home from being down the shore for 10 days.   It was the best, most active vacation I have ever had.  I ended up renting a bike while I was there and road at least 5 miles once or twice a day.  It felt great to be so active.   Every my family and friends said how nice it was to see me so active and exercising.    I also found it so much easier to get in and out of the beach chairs.  I used to have such a hard time getting in and out that once I was in i would stay there untill I was ready to go back to the house.    
I'm not gonna lie, I didn't make all the best choices in food and I did drink a bit.  But being active helped so much.   After 10 days away I was hoping to come home and to be the same exact weight I was when I left.   Yay me!!    I am not down 74 pounds and couldn't be happier.   Only 28 more pounds till Onerland, but whose counting LOL 

Bf516
on 8/22/12 12:41 pm
it's okay about the choices but get back on the band wagon & byebye 28!
cryptorchid8
on 8/22/12 5:31 pm - MD
Before surgery I told my husband that one of the things I was excited about was being able to use a beach chair without breaking it!  I'm 2 1/2 weeks post op and down 30 lbs (including pre op liquid diet).  I'm on my way!!!
Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 59 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 59 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 239 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 309 views