You are too thin and we are worried....really..lol (pics)

Sweetitalian1
on 8/29/12 7:41 am - CA
Yesterday, I was told by my sister, my boss and a co-worker that people are concerned for me. They think I am getting too thin.  Who thought that that last 7 lbs would make such an impact on other peoples lives...lol

I am 135 lbs and 5'8", I am a healthy bmi 20.5. I do have the typical looking thinner on  the top portion of my body. My chest bones and collar bones do stick out but i love that look.

I just think it's strange to hear this but I also understand at the sametime.  Even i have realize that 135 is the lowest that I even want to be so in a way they have a point.

last week, while camping in yosemite I mentioned that i was cold and a girl who just recently met me said "you need to put some meat on those bones".  If she only knew how hard I have worked to lighten the load on my bones.

vogue
on 8/29/12 7:46 am
VSG on 08/30/12
well I am 5'8 and 130 is my goal... thats what I weight pre and post pregnancy and dammit I want to be there again... Im pear shaped and HOPE I look as good as you!!!
jenngirl
on 8/29/12 7:48 am
VSG on 06/25/12
I think you look amazing!!  Not too thin, you are just thinner than they are used to, and they are afraid of you not knowing when to stop probably. That would be my assumption as to why they are so worried.
jenngirl
on 8/29/12 7:49 am
VSG on 06/25/12
P. S. you look so great, I am wondering...have you had plastics???
Sweetitalian1
on 8/29/12 7:53 am - CA
Yes, I had a breast lift reduction 12-11 and i had a tt about 10 yrs ago with prior weight loss but it held firm with the weight gain. I have some loose skin on the arms and upper thighs and a lttle droopy butt.  i weight lift and I am working on toning.  I run quite a bit and that really helps with the legs and my core.

itzmetinab
on 8/29/12 7:55 am - WV
VSG on 07/16/12
 I think you look fabulous!  

Highest weight:  294  Surgery Weight:  281  Goal weight:  150
M1 - 20.6 M2 - 16.6 M3 - 17 M4 - 11 M5 -10.2

Shagdoll
on 8/29/12 7:55 am
I think you look amazing and you know I've seen you. I'd kill for your rockin' body gurl!!!

Jenn  

WWBD?  

Amy 2bhealthy
on 8/29/12 7:57 am - STL Metro, IL
VSG on 09/13/12
You look incredible! Great work!

I think you look very healthy and happy. Maybe they are just concerned that you will keep losing and then it would be a problem. I think you look great!

Amy

Revision: Realize band to VSG....loving my sleeve!! 

carebear32958
on 8/29/12 8:00 am
VSG on 08/16/12
You look amazing! Its funny that people think its alright to tell you that you are getting "too skinny" yet where was their concern when we became obese?  LOL...apparently we all look good "fat"  SMH, I don't get some people, I guess they just aren't used to seeing you small.  But you look great, they will get used to you eventually :) 
(deactivated member)
on 8/29/12 8:00 am
**** well I think you look freaking hot...maybe it's just that they were so used to seeing you heavier that seeing you thin and losing the weight at the pace you did might have concerned them, but if you feel great with yourself, both inside and out and your doctor says you are fine, then hell, brush them off!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 269 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views