Thank You

huggers33
on 9/9/12 8:09 am - Windsor, Canada
I would like to take this space and use it to thank everyone who had me in their prayers through out my pains and sufferings.  I have finally got myself some answers and hopefully a solution soon.

A few weeks back I was in the emergency room with severe pains again in my right side, and was sent for an ultra sound.  The ultra sound was done on a Tuesday afternoon and showed that I had biliary colic,  Cholecystitis, and Cholestasis. This resulted in several frantic calls from the hospital to get back to the emergency room, to wait 5 hours and be told to go home because the doctor on duty didn't believe I had anything wrong with the gallbladder because my bloodwork was normal.

I ended up back in the emergency room a few more times, finally getting an appointment for a HIDA Scan, which requires nuclear medicine, which the hospital had none of.  Now I wait until September 14th for the scan, and possible emergency surgery.

If the scan doesn't show an emergency, I will be seeing a surgeon to have to hallbladder removed anyways, as the pain is unbearable.

This has been making it difficult to get the weight off, as I cannot eat or drink without pain.  I am just glad that I am finally getting somewhere with this.  This is what has been causing all my problems and illnesses, and am glad it is being dealt with.

Word of Advice: If you still have your gallbladder when going in for surger, please find out if they can remove it while they are in there the first time. 

Update: Surgery September 22, 2011, down 200 lbs from my highest weight! Losing and Loving it!!

Thank you again for all your prayers and positive thoughts.
cajunlady1958
on 9/9/12 8:37 am - Broussard, LA
Revision on 12/30/15
I am sending prayers your way for a speedy test and diagnosis. Get well soon.

You survived what you thought would kill you. Now straighten your crown and go forward like the Queen you are!

TerriORN
on 9/9/12 9:39 am - Maple Valley, WA
VSG on 07/09/12
Wow, lifting you up in prayers. Pray that you will find relief and feel better soon. God Bless!

Most Active