I'm healthy and the weight is coming off!

Leiahaiel
on 9/24/12 9:27 am
VSG on 06/11/12
I had my VSG in the beginning of June and for a while my weight loss slowed down. I was in constant pain for a few months and the doctors didn't know what they could do for me. The replies I got was that I am in the process of healing from surgery and that with time, things would get better.

I am here to say, that in my case, they were right. My pain has gone away, so I am assuming that my body has gotten past the "shock phase." Now I am losing at a great rate and I accredit that to my body finally getting used to my new sleeve!  I lost 14 pounds this past month andI am down 62 pounds from my liquid diet phase. I should get to my goal in no time. :D

Sleeva
on 9/24/12 9:34 am - GA
VSG on 07/19/12
Congratulations!!! I am having a pain in my left side that started at about my 7th week, but it is easing up now, hopfully I will be able to start working out harder soon
   ROMANS 12:1 
   I beseech you therefore brethern, by the mercies of God,that you present your bodies a  living sacrifice,holy and acceptable to God which is your reasonable service.

full-of-hopen
on 9/24/12 10:28 am
Congratulations....so happy to hear that you are feeling better and doing well with your sleeve!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 131 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 388 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 421 views