Lady Talk! Shrinking tatas question

Fallenangel2904
on 10/4/12 6:09 am, edited 10/4/12 6:09 am - NY
VSG on 11/14/12
Oh boy- well im pre op and I'm a small C cup (was a B cup at my lowest weight of 270) so I'm convinced I'm gonna have no tatas left at all!

Robin- Post Op- Surgery November 14th 2012
HW:379 SW:359 CW:272 GW:199

SleevedLife
on 10/4/12 7:13 am
You sound very similar to me. I was barely a c cup at my high weight. I am in between a b and c now, my breasts have mercifullly not lost much mass. The plus side of smaller boob is that they don't droop much! If anything, they are perkier now ... And this is the only body part that i can say that about. They've even breastfed two babies! They may deflate by the time i get to goal, but so far so good.

My hubs wants me to get implants as part of a "general upgrade" when i get plastics, but i would rather not. I like having small boobs, it makes jogging easier!

Nutshell:

Lost 140 lbs with VSG. (Hooray!!)

got pregnant  (yeaaaa!)  

got cancer (boooo!)

regained 40 lbs.   (grrrr!)

In summary: Alive & Grateful.   

slimpickins5280
on 10/4/12 6:32 am - CO
The sad thing? My cup size stayed the same. I've lost 60+ lbs and I went from a 40C to a 38C.

Most days I hum that tune "do your ears low? Do they wobble to and fro?" only I replace ears with boobs.

The girls have been in a lurid affair with my knees for some time now.

VSG 10/18/11      If you don't like the road you're walking, start paving another one.-Dolly Parton

Sarah W.
on 10/4/12 6:53 am - Overland Park, KS
VSG on 09/27/12
Invest in sports bras. I'm a week out today and they are noticeably smaller. Along with my feet, wrists and lower half of my legs. I do hope your experience is different. I've lost weight before but kept my girls and now it doesn't seem possible. Maybe I'll buy them back one day.

Sarah 5'3" VSG 9/27/12 KC Bariatric Center. Find me on MFP! Sarah829522.  

ksommer08
on 10/4/12 7:41 am, edited 10/4/12 8:31 am - OH
VSG on 06/25/12
I have to say I'm the exception to the rule - I started my journey at a 42DDD and I'm now down to a 36I - I literally have not lost an inch in the across the nipple measurement (though they sag like freaking crazy now). Surgeon says I have to be stable weight for 6 months before he'll touch them, and they're driving me CRAZY. I went on a desperate search for bras a few weeks ago - even went to Lane Bryant (almost cried having to walk back in there). The bra fitting lady there speculated that my band to boob ratio might actually be nearing Barbie's.

MaryContrary80
on 10/4/12 7:55 am
VSG on 09/04/12
 I'm a month post op today and My boob have SHRUNK like crazy!! My bras don't fit anymore! It's nuts! They are loose and I am literally going to have to by more! The good news for me is that they don't look like empty sacks like I was afraid of, they actually are starting to look normal. I'm not talking perky 20 year old boobs, but they're not half bad. PS. I'm not showing you, you'll just have to trust me on this one! :)
Pobearsam7
on 10/4/12 12:11 pm
I am 14 wks post op and I bought my first set of new bras 12 weeks post op... Kept looking at the girls never saw a difference and I randomly went shopping and I was surprised to see a difference

Kelly                

Could_It_Be
on 10/4/12 12:15 pm, edited 10/4/12 12:17 am
I went from a 42DD to a 34C. My boobs didn't go until the very end- maybe the last 20 pounds? It's really been the only negative physical effect.

I miss my boobs, I really do. Total golf balls in tube socks :(

After we have a kid or 2 I am absolutely getting a lift/implants.

Im 36 with no kids.

VSG on 6/22/11
Yolie622
on 10/8/12 10:26 pm
Y'all have definetly made me laugh. Thanks. I am now 44DD Pre op & I really dont want to lose too much of my boobs. Please no. Does anyone know if you lose your behind (azz), too?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 445 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 466 views