need some help

butterfly_73
on 10/8/12 5:18 am
this has happened to me 2 times now and I ate both times but the first time it happened I had oatmeal in the morning went and helped my friend move some boxes after her yardsale I got real dizzy and sick feeling  and then it happened again at my daughters brownie meeting the last 10 minutes of the meeting I got dizzy and light headed and I had to sit down  does anyone know why and what I could do so it does not happen again.

moonglo82
on 10/8/12 5:27 am
VSG on 03/29/12
I would love to help, but I think we need more information:

1) how much protein are you getting in?  How many carbs and calories?
2) how many times are you eating a day?  How much per meal/snack?
3) how has your blood pressure been lately?
4) are you getting in enough fluid?

It could honestly be any number of things, but this is a good place to start.

Highest weight: 277 Starting Weight: 250  Surgery Weight: 241  Current Weight: 130

Goal Reached in 10.5 months :)

Cinderella50
on 10/8/12 6:53 am - NY
VSG on 08/29/12
 I sometimes get that feeling, did this morning while getting my nails done, 
BUT, I have experienced this feeling occasionally before VSG - so it may not be related to the sleeve. OR it might be.
 I have been tested by doctors to find out why this happens to me sometimes and not others, no tests proved any one thing, we are now chalking it up to hormones and premenopausal things. I don't know how old you are, but having som hormonal blood tests, cardiac tests might shine some light on the episodes.

Julia HasHerLifeNow
on 10/8/12 7:09 am
VSG on 10/09/12
Low sugar? If u have a glucometer next time u could test but that is what it sounds like, or low BP. What time of day did both incidents happen?

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com 5ft0; highest weight 222; surgery weight 208; current weight 120

butterfly_73
on 10/8/12 7:43 am
the first time it happened it was about 12:30pm  and I had eaten some oatmeal around 10 the second time it happened it was about 7:50 pm and I had shrimp and brocli

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 93 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 317 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views