Moving Right Along!

jen_vsg_4me
on 10/25/12 1:23 am - Iaeger, WV
VSG on 01/23/13
In August, I made the decision to have the sleeve. I had my first consult with the surgeon on Sept. 11. My insurance doesn't require a doctor supervised diet at all, but my surgeon requires a 3 month supervised diet, so that started on Sept. 11. They basically need to weigh me for 3 months.  I had all my blood work and my EKG in Sept. and met with the NUT as well.

On November 2, I have my endoscopy. November 6, 3rd appt with surgeon to be weighed, etc. November 8, I have the Pulmonary Function test. November 13, I have the psych eval.  And all those appointments are 2.5 hours away!  I think the only test that is not scheduled yet is the sleep study. Once all these tests are done, I can get my surgery date!

I'm very excited, nervous, and scared at the same time. I dread all these appointments because they are all close together and 2.5 hours away. But, I will deal with that.

I could be having surgery by the end of November or in December! 

My youtube channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/ShrinkingJenn

Surgery Date: January 23, 2013

morgans
on 10/25/12 2:23 am
VSG on 06/18/12
One foot in front of the other! I liked checking stuff off the list. Once my insurance company approved and we found out I didn't have to do 6 months of doctor-managed diet BAM! The surgery date was right there!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 272 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views