one month surgiversary!

danixbanani
on 11/9/12 12:06 am - NY
VSG on 10/12/12 with

It has been one month since my surgery and I'm feeling so great.  The only issues I've been having is HEAD HUNGER.  It is killing me slowly and I've slipped here or there but I'm really trying to do this RIGHT being that I failed with the band previously.  In good news, I've lose 18lbs since surgery, 26 pounds total!  I'm very happy with my progress so far...but I have a feeling a stall is coming.  I will just have to wait and see.  I'm signing up for the gym at my job to start exercising and I'll be back to kickboxing in two more weeks!

I'm very happy and so excited to continue on this journey.  Mushies are getting boring but I have just one more week of them before I can start introducing solids.  Yippee!

band to sleeve revision and loving life!

You do you, and I'll do me

mickeymantle
on 11/9/12 1:25 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

congrats from an other person born and raised in Brooklyn( forget about it)

glad you are doing great

go to a support  meeting or see you phyic to get help with head hunger, everyone needs help to stay on program

most people that fail do so because they don't get support  and get off the plan

AmberK
on 11/9/12 3:02 am
VSG on 03/07/12 with

Head hunger is the DEVIL!   I was thinking I was not hungry today at lunch and got on FB to read up on post. Then I see a pictrue of pumpkin cheesecake, and BAM, all of a sudden, I'm hungry. So I drank a big glass of tea and ate my lunch so that I would not be wanting the junk! 

You are doing great, keep it up!! Watch the slip ups, they will become more and more if you don't stop it now, I know :( 

VSG 3/07/12     HW:260   SW: 249   CW:164  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 97 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 323 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 367 views