I Got 'THE WRONG CALL'

Ann M.
on 11/9/12 6:12 am - Salisbury, NC
VSG on 11/21/12

Well, my patient facilitator called!  She told me that she talked with her contact at my insurance...he was furious when she told him I was called and told I was approved but the procedure was changed to the 28th (from the 14th.)

She explained to him that I needed the surgery ASAP cause I had been waiting so long, blah, blah, blah.....

So...He told her to call him back on Tuesday, November 13th, He hopefully will have an answer for US then....WAITING............

SO my surgery has tentatively been CHANGED again to the 21st!!! AND since this will be the week of Thanksgiving my plane ticket is going to be 2x the price of my voucher from the flight I had to cancel when the Doc called me and refused to operate on me (scheduled the 8th)!

And my "loving" neighbor yelled & cursed at me today, and God Forgive me I turned on her and let her have it with both barrels!!! We yelled and fussed, cussed, and I cried till we ended up laughing at ourselves - we felt better afterwards!!! We hugged and it was over. She even told me that's what she'd been trying to get me to do for 10 years cause I hold everything in and won't let it out! And here I just thought she was a Royal **itch I needed to scratch!!! Well, she still is but I do feel better!!! Bless her ()*&)(*^*&^ heart!!!

Well, We'll see what happens Tuesday now, won't we!?!?!?!?!?!?

I'm hanging in here! This is my BD present to myself! I ain't quitting!

prairie-dog-girl
on 11/9/12 6:52 am

I'm so sorry.This whole process is emotional enough without any glitches. I'll be praying  for you !

Ann M.
on 11/10/12 4:08 am - Salisbury, NC
VSG on 11/21/12

Thank You! Best thing for all of us at all times!!!!

hollykim
on 11/9/12 7:22 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

I guess after all this I would just schedule after the thanksgiving rush so the fare will be better,IDK,but good luck!

Ann M.
on 11/10/12 4:07 am - Salisbury, NC
VSG on 11/21/12

I don't know what dates Doc has available so I don't know...It's in God's hands. He doesn't let me down - I let myself down.

Thank You!!!!!!!

MrsDWD
on 11/9/12 8:28 am - MN
Keep you're head up!
Ann M.
on 11/10/12 4:04 am - Salisbury, NC
VSG on 11/21/12

Thank you!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views