Two year surgiversary and 31 weeks preggers!!

jengo1971
on 12/5/12 10:00 pm

Two years ago today my life changed in a way that seemed so out of reach.  After living a life of obesity and trying every diet pill/drink/program out there I discovered VSG.  I'm 5'1" pre-op diet 236, surgery day 220, June 2012 137 pounds.  My last bodpod showed a normal body fat % @ 26.2 (March 2012).  I've exercised since 3 months post-op working my way up to 7 hours/wk.  I was prepared to get another bodpod and had just talked my hubby into plastic surgery when...bam...prego with #6 at age 40!!

With pregnancy came a new way of eating.  100 carbs/day instead of 40.....what?!  This has been difficult for me as the "junk" has found it's way back in.  I've gained 30# thus far but have continued to work out hard dropping down to 4-5 hours/wk.  I have great hope this will be my easiest delivery.  I also intend on losing every pound...plus some!

I want to thank some special vets on here who have inspired and helped me (through posts, private messages, and even phone conversations)...Brandilynn, Frisco, USAFwife, and Elina.  I've been on Obesityhelp nearly everyday for the past 2 1/2 years for support and encouragement.  I rarely post or comment but I'm definitely still around.

I'm not smart enough to post pics but if you're so inclined, check out my profile. 

Love to you all and have a Merry Christmas!

hugs,

Jennifer 

hi there.  pleased to meet you.  ~jennifer                        
VirgoMommy304
on 12/6/12 1:56 am - Las Cruces, NM
VSG on 08/13/12

That was an awesome update!  Congrats on the baby and all your weight loss success :)  You are an inspiration!

~Kristy

M1: 30   M2:13   M3: 10  M4: 9  M5: 20 M6: 9  M7: 4  M8: 6  M9: 4 M10: 5 M11: 10 M12: 7

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views