My Health tracker numbers aren't changing?

Rita M.
on 12/7/12 9:38 pm, edited 12/7/12 9:54 pm - Webster, MA

Hi all,

as every morning I weigh my self and if there is 1 pound or more lost I go to my health tracker and enter my new weight. As soon as I post, the new weight is displayed. Well, not today?

I did everything I normally do and it always works but not today. Am I doing something wrong?

As always thanks for your help OH friends.

P.S.: I tried re-entering the numbers and also deleted both and created new ones and it still doens't work?

Hugs,

Rita

Scandrona
on 12/8/12 1:05 am - Hollister, CA
VSG on 07/30/12

Try logging out and then logging back in, then creating new tickers.  Hope that helps!  If not sometimes my tickers don't change until I go to my profile page and hit the 'refresh' button.  Can't figure that out but there you go :-)

"...If one advance confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours." 
                                                                                                               --Henry David Thoreau
"Keep Going" --Sensei Jose Miguel Rosas

Rita M.
on 12/8/12 4:13 am - Webster, MA

Thanks for the input. Finally got it working with a lot of playing around on my account page.

Hugs,

Rita

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 115 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 341 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 393 views