Syntrax Banana's and Creme!

michael B.
on 12/21/12 10:39 pm - MA
VSG on 03/19/12

Depends on the flavor...some are meant to be mixed with water and taste like a juice...Some I mix with mil**** and blend for a thick shake.

Burnsy  (ticker starts 2wks pre op)                        
Metime12.
on 12/21/12 7:50 pm

I love bananas and creme period! So please share the coupon code if its still valid and I will def order, I badly need a change of protein shake! If I can't have the real thing it will be great to still have the taste of bananas and Crete and know its good for me:-)

These are the first days of the rest of my life. I feel like i have gone through a rebirth, with a second chance for a new life to live and a new me to treasure! I will remain on the losers bench for the rest of my  healthier life!         
michael B.
on 12/21/12 10:44 pm - MA
VSG on 03/19/12

Sorry kids, the coupon expired 12/17. I just tried it again.  Vitacost.com is pretty good and Syntrax website has all their products and info:

http://www.si03.com 

Burnsy  (ticker starts 2wks pre op)                        
smashlee
on 12/21/12 11:39 pm
VSG on 12/17/12
If you have Facebook, like them on Facebook and you get the coupon alerts when they come out! Sometimes they do giveaways too
***Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the places and moments that take our breath away. - Anonymous

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 266 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views