3 weeks post op weigh in

Healthy4Life2012
on 12/31/12 9:34 pm
Lost 14.6. I've been the same weight for the past several days!!! Is this the dreaded stall? I'm only going to start weighing weekly and pray it will drop by next week. Drinking anywhere from 50 to 58 oz of fluid a day. 2 protein shakes (60 grams of protein total) 3 small meals a day -1/4 cup measured. Having stuff like tuna, chicken, cottage cheese, yogurt , oatmeal and some veggies. Plus walking. Am I doing anything wrong?
Vi-Vi
on 12/31/12 9:59 pm
VSG on 12/13/12

I had surgery on 13 Dec & since I got home on the 17th dec I've been loosing & gaining the same 3 to 4 pounds!  I was really discouraged  also but then this morning I tried on a pair of pants I could not even button up & now they fit!  Tight mind you but they fit!  So we are doing nothing wrong!  The inches are still coming off & like other ppl told me our bodies are just adjusting to the chock!   Don't you give up I!  I put my scale away also!  Good luck!

Sylvie

HW: 352.6.  Opti wt: 331,   Surgery wt: 308. CW: 190.4

Don't trade what you want most, for what you want at the moment!!   --Eggface

busymom39
on 12/31/12 10:26 pm
I am also 3 weeks post op. Last week I got stuck on the same number for a couple of days. My husband gave me good advice: there is a reason people post 6 month pictures- it takes time to lose the weight.

I have stopped weighing myself everyday because it was upsetting to me.

I follow my nuts directions therefore the weigh will come off.

Happy New Year!
rissa1224
on 1/1/13 1:29 am - NJ
VSG on 12/05/12

I am 4 weeks post op tomorrow. I have lost 29lbs (was 32 but GAINED) I have been the same weight for quite a few days now. However I fit into so many old clothing I havent worn in 5+ years. This is our stall! Don't worry, we will be back on losing in no time =) 

svera
on 1/1/13 2:29 am - Long Beach, CA

I just revised to sleeve a week ago but I remember hitting a plateau when I got to 10% of my body weight gone. The inches were still coming off so sometimes you just have to shake things up a bit . when I would hit a plateau i would up my calories and add a workout for a week and then go back and it usually worked like magic! good luck all 

Sara Vera                  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 71 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 265 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 327 views