Surgery in 24hrs

likenewagain
on 1/13/13 7:03 pm - Orlando, FL
VSG on 01/15/13
Tomorrows the day!!! So excited couldn't sleep anymore. Plus it's time to get the kids up. My kids are so great and supportive. They said they are going to be my exercise coaches. I wish my surgery was today.

Pamela B.
on 1/13/13 7:11 pm - AR
VSG on 08/14/15

WISHING YOU THE BEST OF LUCK.......Im still before surgery Im on mnth 2 of a 6 mnth diet.....I wish mine was here already.......

likenewagain
on 1/13/13 7:16 pm - Orlando, FL
VSG on 01/15/13
Thanks! Those months will pass very quick. I waited 2yrs for my insurance to approve my surgery. Just keep yourself busy and you won't even notice the time.

Nikke2003
on 1/14/13 12:12 am - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

I'm right there with you... close to finishing month 2 of a longgggg six months. It seems like a long time, but the past two months haven't been too bad. He's to hoping we both get approved!!

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

sarapilar
on 1/13/13 8:53 pm
VSG on 02/21/13

Very excited for you!  Good luck!  Excited to follow your progress!

"The most difficult part of changing how you live and eat is believing that change is possible. It takes a fierce kind of love for yourself."Geneen Roth

newyear_newme2013
on 1/13/13 11:29 pm

Sounds like some great kids.

Praying for a smooth surgery and a speedy recovery!

VSGFoodie
on 1/14/13 3:51 am
VSG on 01/16/13

Congrats! Mine is Wed. Good luck to you! :)

cheermom4kc
on 1/14/13 10:42 am

Congrats on getting your sleeve tomorrow.  I got mine this past Wednesday.  All in all it has been an easy process.  Good Luck, wishing you much success.

taracarter42
on 1/14/13 11:35 am

Yay!  Best decision ever.  I got my surgery 1.5 years ago in Mexico, absolutely best choice ever.  

You will be fine.  Walk when you can, the gas they use is very uncomfortable.  Juice box is great if you are traveling for the surgery...it will give you the strength to get through the trip.

When you can eat, greek UNFLAVORED YOGURT and egg drop soup got me through all of the middle of the night feedings.  If you can't stand the unflavored, get some Sugar Free Torani syrup....it will water it down and give it a great flavor without adding carbs.

Remember, it is a journey.  It is worth absolutely every second.  Always remember WHY you are doing this and it will be amazing!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 135 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 393 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 424 views