Really? YES!

supercatwoman2003
on 1/17/13 1:03 am

I haven't posted or logged in for quite.a.while. not a lot has been going on, just doing my supervised diet. until this week.

1. My last nutrition appt is FEBRUARY 5th! after that everything is submitted to insurance.

2. nutritionist told me DO NOT LOSE ANYMORE WEIGHT, or else ill make myself ineligible for surgery. (who would have thought being told not to lose more would be a good thing {need to stay above 40 bmi})

3. Psych evaluation went fast (45 minutes)- therapist told me I'm the first out of the 3,000 shes done that has amazed her...hope in a good way.

4. have new insurance threw my work (hospital) and the new insurance is awesome! i meet all the qualifications for them. and was told that i should not be denied for any reason. plus only out of pocket is my deduction of $400.

Today has made up for the rest of the week! Really? YES!

oh and this Saturday my hubby and i are going rock climbing. hes confident i can do it and i know i can do it!  I'm ready for this. :]

(deactivated member)
on 1/17/13 1:39 am
VSG on 06/04/12

That's awesome! It's so nice when things finally fall into place isn't it?

supercatwoman2003
on 1/17/13 2:17 am

thank you! and congrats on your accomplishments too, was reading them earlier!

Moniquea97
on 1/17/13 1:41 am

Congrats!!!  My last nutrition appt is Feb 5th also!!  So excited for us both!!! 

supercatwoman2003
on 1/17/13 2:18 am

so were doing this together? im hoping to get scheduled for march 11th, its spring break for me so ill have the week off from one job and will only have to figure out the second job.

EmpressLynneBN
on 1/17/13 2:38 am - AZ
VSG on 12/20/12

Congrats!  I am glad things are going well for you.  Rock Climbing!!  You are brave, be safe and have fun... get a good foot massage afterwards  kiss

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 272 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 329 views