I'm LOVIN my sleeve!!

Ladybug C.
on 2/1/13 1:03 pm
VSG on 10/11/12

Sine October I've lost 45lbs and boy are ppl noticing and asking  many questions....I just smile and say "Thank you" When asked what is the secret to my weight loss, I told a few ladies they needed to have "RELATIONS" with their husbands 3 x's a day wanted to give them something else to talk about, but I'm sure the husbands are thanking me....LOL! I haven't reached ONDERLAND yet but I'm on my way....I am so loving shopping now....I no longer HAVE to go to the PLUS sized section...funny thing is I'm so used to going there, that's where I always end up than I go "oh yeah, I can go over there and shop now" feels so good....I haven't been this size since high school (25 yrs ago)

Looking forward to the new ME!       
Missdede
on 2/1/13 1:37 pm - Canada
VSG on 10/10/12

Our surgery dates and starting weights are close.  I went into surgery oct.10th at 264 lbs and now weigh 217,  I am buying my intermittent clothes at Old Navy, and just bought 2 pairs of tight size 14 jeans lol.  I figure they'll fit in a week or so.  I am in a stall again, and don't lose as speedy as some but w hat can you do.  Isn't it nice to bypass the plus sizes!!

Ladybug C.
on 2/2/13 5:46 am
VSG on 10/11/12

My surgery date was Oct. 11 and yes I love shopping now...I just bought my first pair of 14 jeans...I thought I would have to put them up for a few weeks but NOPE...They fit!!! One of my friends bought me a pair of Vera Wang super skinny jeans size 12 for my birthday last month...WHAT WAS SHE THINKING.....I got them on and button them...now breathing...thats another story...LOL By spring I will be wearing them well. It is such a nice feeling to not have to shop in the plus section. Yeah I seem to stall a lot also....it use to bother me but now I just say its ok...I dont want to lose too quickly anyway....Good luck to ya!!!!

mickeymantle
on 2/1/13 2:24 pm - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

one question why are you telling them to cut back on sex 

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Ladybug C.
on 2/2/13 5:47 am
VSG on 10/11/12

It seems you miss read my message....I told them to have sex 3x's a day...for me thats a lot...perhaps thats a cut back for you....LOL

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 72 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 268 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 328 views