Starting my 2 week pre-op diet Monday, what's the best shake to use to optimize weight loss

JimiB
on 2/6/13 8:31 pm - NJ

Hi everyone

I'm starting my 2 week pro-op on Monday.  I have been reading alot of posts about what not to use, I need to know, in others opinion, what will give me the most bang for my buck.  We haven't much money and really need to know so we aren't wasting money.  Thank you.

maggienoella
on 2/6/13 10:52 pm
I would say Unjury choc splendor. It is affordable & 0 carbs if I remember right. Look for high protein & low carb.
If you go the Unjury way, you can sign up for auto ship & get 15% off.
The last one I got was $25 & change including shipping.
GNC has a good product but it's pricey.
hollykim
on 2/7/13 12:02 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

a lot of people use and tolerate well,the ones from WAlmart,maybe Pure Protein? they are fairly inexpensive. it is really going to be about WHAT you can drink. The highest amount of protein shake is not going to matter if you CAN'T?Won't  drink it KWIM?

Married2005
on 2/7/13 12:15 am - NJ

What does KWIM mean?

hollykim
on 2/7/13 12:32 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15

sorry. internet talk for "know what I mean?"

JimiB
on 2/7/13 1:47 am - NJ

Thanks everyone for your input, yes... I understand that I may not be able to tolerate a number of the shakes that are available and it's up to me personally.  My guess at this point is to actually go to the stores and purchase a couple few cans of shakes and different protein supplements and see what works for me so I'm not purchasing cases of items.

mildollarsmile
on 2/7/13 2:49 am - SE, TX
VSG on 03/11/13

I like the premier protein. There is also Isopure that has a good bit of protein and not a lot of carbs. They have it at GNC or Vitamin Shoppe. You can also look it up online. 

Melanie -- HW:320 SW:300 CW:277.2 GW:150 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 150 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 424 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 444 views